Any time you get anything from the government, it is an implied contract and brings you into their jurisdiction.
- 1860 Congress was adjourned Sine Die, Lincoln could not legally reconvene Congress
- 1863 Lieber Code was established taking away your property and your rights
- 1864-1867 several Reconstruction Acts were passed forcing the states to ratify the 14th amendment which made everyone slaves
- June 30, 1868 Governor Worth was removed from office because he opposed Reconstruction Acts, the 14th Amendment and Military rule.
- March 9, 1933 The US citizen was added to the TWEA making us enemy combatants
- April 5, 1933 Executive order 6102 was given to make it illegal for a US Citizen to own Gold
- April 17, 1933 Senate Doc 43 said it does not matter how we pay for things because the State owns everything anyway
- 28 USC 3002 The United States is a Federal corporation
- Senate Report 93-549 (Para 1) “The United States has been under dictatorial control since March 9, 1933” (remember the TWEA)
- Senate Report 93-549 (Para 2) “Extraordinary powers have been delegated to the President, ordinarily exercised by the Congress, which affect the lives of American citizens in a host of all-encompassing manners…to rule the country without reference to normal Constitutional processes” Report of the Special Committee on the Termination of the National Emergency, War and Emergency Power Acts, November 19, 1973
- Downes v Bidwell, 182 U.S. 244-1901. Dissenting opinion of Justice Marshall Harlan. “Two national governments exist, one to be maintained under the Constitution, with all its restrictions, the other to be maintained by Congress outside and independently of that instrument” (this is what we see operating in DC today.)
Can we vote someone into office to fix our country?
- We are under military rule (we have to fix that first)
- Congress is destructive to the American people
- No political officer today is bound by their Oath of office, their contract protecting the people’s rights
- If a Public office violates their oath it’s a capitol crime.
- If congress will not do what the President wants them to do he issue’s an executive order.
- There have been over 12,000 exective orders.
- The American People have failed to occupy the lawful offices created by our founding fathers since 1860 (Supreme Court)
- We no longer have the Three Branches of Government
“The state citizen is immune from any and all government attacks and procedure, absent contract.” see, Dred Scott vs. Sanford, 60 U.S. (19How.) 393 or as the Supreme Court has stated clearly, “…every man is independent of all laws, except those prescribed by nature. He is not bound by any institutions formed by his fellowmen without his consent.” CRUDEN vs. NEALE, 2 N.C. 338 2 S.E. 70.
Visit the Knowledge Base to dig deeper!